5614) Idk how got I get ma’amed on the phone about 50-75 percent of the time but never irl. I don’t understand how that even works.
I can’t stop laughing at this.
The alarming thing is how long it took me to realize that this wasn’t two gifs of Jamie Lannister.
1. When you cut yourself, clean and bandage it.
2. Do not start smoking cigarettes because the boy who broke your heart does.
3. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
4. Cutting calories doesn’t do anything but make you unhappy.
5. If the number on the scale rises, throw it out.
6. The first girl you ever “date” is going to call the police on you even though she lives three thousand miles away, because you’re going to tell her that you’re not in a good mental state shortly after you’ve “broken up”.
7. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
8. Break up with the boy who says, “You had a sexy phase!” when you tell him that you’ve dated a girl before.
9. Dating your friends is not always the best idea, but you can still be friends after you’ve broken up with her.
10. Your mother will try to become your best friend because you’re leaving for college soon. Let her.
11. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
12. Your closest friend will stop talking to you when you leave for college.
13. It’s okay to cry.
14. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
15. When you cut yourself again, clean and bandage it. Do not be ashamed.
16. Your anxiety is going to try and control your entire life. Tell it to shut the hell up, because you’re trying to live and that task is hard enough as it is.
17. The past has a funny way of coming back in the form of you developing a crush on another friend.
18. Try not to hate yourself for breaking up with your boyfriend.
19. If you’re still smoking, apologize silently to your mother.
20. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
Some concepts that are going into the Odd Roads PDF which will most likely be released in the summer.
I wouldn’t trust him. He looks kinda like The Trader. You know the one, but he ain’t like him at all. Sure, you could take a change, and trade for what’s in the bag.
Jim did. We ran into the Grifter in an old warehouse south of the Turnpike Holdout near the 1. We were low on ammo and Sannah had broken her 22. He was there, just standing behind an overturned desk with the black trash bag. We thought for a sec that he was another courier.
Jim thought he was The Trader and went up to him. The Grifter stuck his hand out and hefted the bag. Jim gave him his peculiar, a necklace he had found. The Grifter gave him the bag and was gone. It was pretty heavy, we thought we had walked away with a good trade.
Little later down the road we had ran into some trouble. Jim pulled open the bag and it just full of empty cans.
Fucking nothing but empty cans.
We barely made it out of that trouble, had to get a whole new rig since the last one was totaled. And Jim, ah…poor Jim.
Trouble caught us with our pants down, and Jim was overwatch. We couldn’t get him into town in time - docs there couldn’t save his legs.
- Dunken “Coolie” Wang, Pilot of 1415 Revolving Wind.
This sounds like a game that I REALLY need to be playing.
When beholding a majestic 13,000-year-old Eucalyptus tree, how can human arrogance dare deny its reality under the blindness of dogma?
Since I auditioned for the Jem movie, I had a resurgence in people who asked for more examples of my vocals. I acknowledge that I’m nowhere near as well practiced as I’d like to be. I haven’t had any sort of formal training in years. This does not mean I wouldn’t like to practice and get better.
I used this song in the semi-finals of the Anime Ma-STAR contest from Anime Expo in 2012, and it pushed me into the finals. I wish I had footage from that event, but I don’t. As I don’t, I figured this would be a good share.
Always had a soft spot for Yu Yu Hakusho. Kuwabara is my hero. :)